Slash is 1.61 m (63") span pure glider for sports flying. This airplane is especially designed for pilots who are looking for multipurpose fast sailplane. Strong enough for fast dives, but still light enough for thermal soaring. Slash has been re-designed for better flying characteristics with new classic balsa, built-up, D-box, rib/main spare wing design. Also included are the fiberglass gel-coated fuselage and balsa built-up tail parts. The synergy of low weight and strong structure is very unusual in a production sailplane and can only be achieved with careful attention to design and construction.
Virtually perfect, very well made and extremely clean entry level sailplane. Supplied fully covered - the naked photo is to illustrate the construction.
Recommended RC equipment:
Servos: 4x micro servos for ailerons, elevator and rudder ( ES 08 MD II EMAX)
• Elegant gel-coated fiberglass fuselage reinforced with carbon
• Fiberglass canopy
• Two-piece wing and rudder are manufactured in a balsa framework covered with Oracover®
• Full balsa elevator covered with Oracover®
• Vinyl cnc cut stickers
• Top quality accessories (servo covers, servo mount, rods, ending ties, control horns, tape for sticking flaps, plywood servo mount to the tail, tow hook...)
• Complete assembly manual with step by step illustrations