Zap Thin CA a low viscosity formulation of Pacer's excellent cyanoacrylate (CA) quick setting super-glue.
- 28 g / 1 oz bottle of Zap Super Thin CA
- Super thin penetrating formula, strengthens joints and the surrounding material.
- Works great on absorbent materials especially balsa.
- Bonds in 1-5 seconds, allowing quick building and repairs.
- Accelerate with CA kicker.
- Works best on balsa wood, hard woods, rubber, pottery, china, ceramic, most plastics, glass, carbon, and Kevlar composites, aluminium and most metals.
This is a really quick setting cyanoacrylate superglue. Apply sparingly, and remove your fingers quickly to ensure you do not glue yourself to the work piece. Keep some debonder on hand to unstick yourself if the worst happens.
It is ideal for field repairs of composite structures as it bonds very well to epoxy resin, and has the low viscosity to wick into cracks and fully wet out glass, Kevlar and carbon cloths. Be careful that it does not come into white or blue expanded polystyrene foams as it can "melt" these.
ZapThin CA type PT08, PT-08