The YGE65 LVT ESC
is the latest high quality German engineered brushless electronic speed controller for powered gliders, helicopters, F3A aerobats, and sports models. YGE is the most reliable brand of speed controller currently available and gives the best performance from all electric motors.
Apart from having telemetry facilities the YGE65 LVT ESC
has a very powerful BEC whose output voltage is configurable between 5.5V and 9.0V. The BEC can supply 8A continuously and 18A for up to 10 seconds making it suitable for large models.
- "T" for Telemetry. following protocols are currently compatible: Graupner HoTT V4, Jeti ExBUS, Multiplex Sensor BUS V2, YGE-protocol for different telemetry-connections for example via S32 (new Jlog). More protocols will follow
- Firmare update capable using the optional USB-Adapter.
- Entirely overhauled hardware and software (32-bit).
- The PWM frequency is automatically optimised for the motor.
- Super smooth motor startup using sinewave modulated currents.
- Adjustable HV-BEC from 5.5 to 9V.
- High BEC-current rating: 8A continuous / 18A peak.
- Dimensions in mm: 64 x 26 x 9
- Weight 45g with cables / 30g without.
- Basic settings via mode-setup
- BEC- and Telemetry-settings, as well as additional parameters adjustable via PC-Software using the optional USB-adapter.
The YGE65 LVT ESC is a 65 A electronic speed control with a powerful 5.5V- 9.0V Switching BEC (battery eliminator circuit) for powering the RC. The BEC can give out 8 A continuously and 18 A for short periods. Adequate cooling is required for sustained running at the maximum continuous full power ESC and BEC current limits.
The YGE65 LVT has powerful braking facilities to ensure that folding props fold correctly, without over straining the gearbox.
The YGE65 LVT has an excellent helicopter governor mode allowing low and high rpm flight condition with the same pinion, allowing modern flybarless helis to benefit from the excellent low RPM capabilities of flybarless modules.
The YGE65 LVT has these benefits:
- Under voltage protection by power reduction.
- Configurable under voltage detection.
- Suitable for LiPo, LiFe, NiMh, NiCd and new battery chemistries.
- Switching BEC ensures reliable well regulated 5.5V- 9.0V power to the RC.
- Excellent speed regulation (Governor mode).
- Soft start.
- Active free-wheel, allowing unlimited part load operation.
- Automatic or 6 step adjustable timing.
- Continuously adjustable F3A brake.
- Three step adjustable regular back EMF brake.
- Temperature and overload warning.
- Anti sparking circuit reduces connection sparks and eliminates damage.
|YGE65 LVT ESC Specifications|
|Max current (10s)
||6V - 22V (2S-6S LiPo)
|BEC output voltage
|BEC continuous current
|BEC max current
||64 mm x 26 mm x 9 mm
|Weight bare/inc cables
||30 g / 45 g
||8 to 16 kHz
||240, 000 RPM (2-Pole motors)
||Transmitter, YGE ProgCard 3
June 2017: YGE ESCS cannot currently handle HV (4.35V) LiPo cells correctly. If using HV LiPos either charge to the normal LiPo 4.2V full charge voltage, or disable undervoltage cut-off using the programming card.