• Chips on STM32F051,48MHZ Greatest.
• BLHeli_32 is designed for superior performance in multirotors, and uses hardware generated motor pwm for smooth throttle response and silent operation.
• Small size combined with light weight for easy installation.
• The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
• All codes use damped light mode.Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
• The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tuneable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work
excellently in normal operating environments.
• The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
Model: BL-32 7A 2S
Constant Current: 7A
Max Current: 10A for 10 seconds
PCB Size: 16MM*10MM