This Quanum BLHeli32 30A ESC with SBEC
is a modern lightweight "drone" speed control. However unlike most drone ESCs it has an integrated switching battery eliminator circuit (SBEC) for powering the RC.
- ARM 32bit 48 MHz MCU for precise timing and fast response.
- BLHeli32 software for most effective control algorithms and software performance.
- Supports PMW, DShot150/300/600/1200 and other communication modes.
- Ultra low resistance MOSFETs for lower heat, smaller size and lower weight.
- Pre-programmed for glider operation with brake on.
- Lost model facility if the throttle is kept low for a long time.
Suitable for lightweight electric gliders up to approx 3 m span and 30A current draw. Supplied ready programmed for glider operation with the brake set to 100%. See the PDFs linked below for programming info.
|Quanum BLHeli32 30A ESC with SBEC Specification|
||40A for 10 seconds
||2S - 3S LiPo
||5V @ 3A
|Weight inc leads
|Weight ex leads
||Yes, with Arduino
||26mm * 14mm
||7 cm wires, no plugs
||6 cm wires, no plugs
|RC wire length