These new spinners are suitable for many F5J models. They have pointier spinner cones making them suitable for slimmer fuselages like the Shinto Electric
Vladimir's Models Power HyperSpinner
for 8mm root folding propeller blades, suitable for all models requiring a 30mm spinner. The machined alloy yoke (centre piece) in this Power version has a centre boss to provide a better attachment to the motor shaft. Two polished steel hinge pins securely mount the prop blades and unlike other designs do not have stress raisers where the thread ends. Two grub screws are used to securely attach the assembly to the motor shaft.
- New Power design has a centre boss providing more metal adjacent to the motor shaft, allowing the spinner to be used in higher power application.
- The rear of the cone is in line with the rear of the yoke which is better for most geared applications.
- The accurately CNC machined aluminium yoke ensures smooth operation and good power handling.
- The cranked yoke design allows the prop blades to fold closer to the fuselage than with a conventional design, reducing drag.
- Supplied with a tough black plastic spinner cone that absorbs hard landings without cracking.
- Other colour spinner cones available as spare parts.
- The spinner front hole reportedly allows "turbo" motor cooling, if suitable holes are drilled in the firewall.
- Supplied with an Allen key for easy fitting.
|Hyper Spinner Specification|
|Distance across hinge pins
|Prop hinge pin diameter
|Prop blade root width
Note these products come complete will all screws and a black spinner cone. No other items are required apart from the prop blades.