Vladimir's Models HyperSpinner
for 8mm root folding propeller blades, suitable for all models requiring a 30mm spinner. Comes with a machined alloy yoke (centre piece) and polished steel hinge pins for mounting the prop blades. Two grub screws are used to securely attach the assembly to the motor shaft.
- The accurately CNC machined aluminium yoke ensures smooth operation and good power handling.
- The cranked yoke design allows the prop blades to fold closer to the fuselage than with a conventional design, reducing drag.
- Supplied with a tough black plastic spinner cone that absorbs hard landings without cracking.
- Other colour spinner cones available as spare parts.
- The spinner front hole reportedly allows "turbo" motor cooling, if suitable holes are drilled in the firewall.
- Supplied with an Allen key for easy fitting.
|Hyper Spinner Specification|
|Distance across hinge pins
|Prop hinge pin diameter
|Prop blade root width
Note this spinner comes complete will all screws and a black spinner cone. No other items are required apart from the prop blades.
If out of stock you can make one from a 32mm spinner and fitting a 30mm spinner cone.