The GM 25 F5K Spinner
is a great new spinner for small F5K class 1m - 1.5m electric gliders.
The GM F5K Carbon 25mm Spinner Assembly has a carbon fibre cone and is suitable 5 mm root folding propeller blades with a 2mm hinge pin hole. The spinner assembly consists of a very nicely molded carbon fibre spinner cone, a 7075 alloy CNC yoke (centre piece), two polished steel hinge pins for mounting the prop blades and a hex end conical spinner retaining screw. The end of the hinge pins are threaded for securing them into the yoke. The spinner and prop assembly attach to the motor shaft using a conical split collet (purchased separately) which is clamped to the shaft by tightening the front clamping screw.
The GM F5K Carbon 25mm Spinner Assembly does not include the collet to attach the assembly to the motor or gearbox output shaft. This must be purchased separately, according to the diameter of the output shaft.
Benefits of the GM F5J Carbon 25mm Spinner Assembly include:
- The accurately CNC machined 7075 aluminium yoke is generously proportioned, for maximum safety and power handling.
- The cranked yoke design allows the prop blades to fold flatter to the fuselage.
- Supplied with a beautiful moulded carbon spinner cone.
- Split collet mounting reduced vibration and avoids the need for flats on the motor shaft.
- By switching collets it can be used on most powertrains.
|GM F5K Spinner Specification|
|Distance across hinge pins
|Prop hinge pin diameter
|Prop blade root width
||8.2 g (inc collet)