This heat shrink tubing is used for attaching the wire end pieces to a carbon pushrod, as used on an Elf DLG.
1. Cut the tube to be approx 10 mm long
2. Feed onto the carbon pushrod, so it is well out of the way.
3. Glue the wire pushrod end to the carbon rod with a little CA glue. Wait for the glue to harden.
4. Add a little thin CA, then quickly slide the heat shrink tube back over the joint.
5. Heat the tube with a hot air gun to get it to shrink, reinforcing the joint. Ensure you don't overheat any other part of the Elf's structure, especially not the wing covering.
Approx 1.8mm OD (unshrunk)
Supplied length: Approx 80 mm