The HyperFlight 11A BLHELI-32 Siskin With Mini-JST Connector is an 11A brushless speed control suitable small electric models and powered gliders. Running the best firmware currently available, fully setup for glider operation with a good brake. This is exactly the same ESC as used on the Vladimir's Models Elf Pro & Spin powerset.
Ready fitted with 7 cm battery lead with red Mini JST (BEC) socket and 7 cm JR RC lead. There is no battery eliminator circuit so the RC positive is the same voltage as the battery - do not use low voltage (5V) servos with this ESC.
Note this speed control cannot be programmed using the Sunrise Pro ESC programming card. It has already been setup at the factory but can be reprogrammed using the BLHeli-32 software and suitable hardware - a drone flight controller or an Aurdino Nano.
• Chips on STM32F051,48MHZ
• BLHeli_32 is designed for superior performance in multirotors, and uses hardware generated motor pwm for smooth throttle response and silent operation.
• Small size combined with light weight for easy installation.
• The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
• All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
• The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tuneable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work
excellently in normal operating environments.
• The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
Model: BL-32 11A 3S
Constant Current: 11A
Max Current: 15A for 10 seconds
Programming: YES, with special hardware
PCB Size: 25MM*10MM
Weight (no leads): 2g
Weight (with leads): 4.6g