The new YGE Aureus 135 high voltage ESC is ideal for large electric mdels and gliders. Highly recommended for larger models.
- 135A maximum continuous full power current
- 4 to 12S LiPo, incl under voltage protection by power reduction
- BEC 5,0V – 8,4V
- BEC 10A continuous, 25A Peak
- Current limiting
- pluggable receiver- and telemetry cables with JST-socket
- Disconnectable under voltage detection
- Electronic speed control (Governor- mode)
- Soft start
- Active free-wheel, allowing unlimited part load operation.
- Automatic or 6 step adjustable timing
- Frequency: Automatic.
- Adjustable EMK brake
- F3A(Acro brake (brake force control infinitely adjustable)
- Speed limit: 240.000 rpm (2- Poles)
- Temperature and overload warning
- Anti- flash: decreases the closing spark.
- Basic -Programming with mode programming
- Fine adjustment and selection of telemetry log with the PC Setup
- Suitable USB-adapter optionally available
- Dimensions in mm: ca. 82 x 43,5 x 26 (Aureus 105: 80,5 x 34,5 x 19,5)
- Weight without / with wires: ca. 122g / 178g (Aureus 105: 80g / 124g)
- Cable diameter battery / motor: 6² / 4² (Aureus 105: 4² / 4²)
Contact us if you would like a different current rating to the 135A size stocked.