The YGE12 S ESC
is a high quality German engineered brushless electronic speed controller for powered gliders, helicopters, F3P aerobats, and sports models. YGE is the most reliable brand of speed controller currently available and gives the best performance from all electric motors.
The YGE12 S ESC is a 12 A electronic speed control with a 5 V linear BEC (battery eliminator circuit) for powering the RC. The BEC can give out 2 A for short periods. Adequate cooling is required for sustained running at the maximum continuous full power ESC and BEC current limits.
The YGE12S has powerful braking facilities to ensure that folding props fold correctly, without over straining the gearbox.
The YGE12S has an excellent helicopter governor mode allowing low and high rpm flight condition with the same pinion, allowing modern flybarless helis to benefit from the excellent low RPM capabilities of flybarless modules.
The YGE12S has these benefits:
- Under voltage protection by power reduction.
- Configurable under voltage detection.
- Suitable for LiPo, LiFe, NiMh, NiCd and new battery chemistries.
- Excellent speed regulation (Governor mode).
- Soft start.
- Automatic or 6 step adjustable timing.
- Three step adjustable regular back EMF brake.
- Temperature and overload warning.
|YGE12S ESC Specifications|
|Max current (10s)
||6V - 12V (2S - 3S LiPo)
|BEC output voltage
|BEC max current
||25 mm x 17 mm x 5 mm
|Weight bare/inc cables
||3 g / 6 g
||8 to 16 kHz
||240, 000 RPM (2-Pole motors)
||Transmitter, YGE ProgCard 3